The transformation of our society and economy towards comprehensively understood sustainability will shape many developments in the coming decades. The availability of financing, value chain design, logistics and supply chain aspects and, last but not least, consumer judgment will be guided by how companies deal with the related challenges. For this path, the European Green Deal, the EU taxonomy and related efforts provide the formal framework.
EU taxonomy, Corporate Sustainable Reporting Directive and several other regulations around ESG get to the heart of comprehensive sustainability. The requirements for large companies that can already be derived from the European Green Deal and the EU taxonomy on sustainable investment will have to be implemented by all economic players in the near future. We combine the implementation of these duties with an excellence focus on product quality, cost effectiveness and governance in the value creation processes through to the supply chains, appropriately involving stakeholders. This way, we create value for companies that goes far beyond the laborious performance of duties.
Excellent organizations proactively seize the opportunity of sustainability, take responsibility for the future and contribute substantially to the further development and transformation of the economy. We support you on this path with a range of services and advise you in the pragmatic, solution-oriented interpretation of the obligations that arise, which thus become an opportunity.
Impulse Consulting: Sustainability Reporting obligation
- Creating clarity: Sustainability reporting is not just about ecology
- Specific presentation of reporting requirements (ESG/CSRD/taxonomy) with reference to the company (basis: industry summaries, focus on all manifestations of comprehensive sustainability)
Implementation Consulting: Sustainability Integrated
- We understand this as OD projects with clearly defined phases and measurable progress
- Contents: Materiality matrix, adaptation of value creation (depending on status) to create conformity to all perspectives of comprehensive sustainability
- Use of existing (data) structures for the generation of basic data for internal/external reporting and the preparation of recognized compliance
- Further development of data management, KPIs (productivity, quality, sustainability)
- Development of competence
Sustainability Support Service
For our clients, we provide services similar to outsourced tax consulting services for the reporting obligation from sustainability
- Connection with “Legal Compliance”, provision of available industry knowledge
- Support for companies in maintaining and integrating their sustainability reporting – linked to financial reporting (balance sheet, …)